The Dance Edit Podcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Dance Media editors. Posted every Thursday morning, it’s a breakdown of all the news that’s moving the dance world, led by people who nerd out about dance for a living.
Keep the conversation going: We just launched The Dance Edit Extra, a premium audio interview series! Learn more.
- Boys in Ballet, Adjunct Purgatory, and the Return of Social Dance
- Returning to the Stage, What Comes Next, and Special Guest Tiler Peck
- Lizzo’s TED Talk, Rethinking Arts Admin, and NYCB’s Fashion Gala
- Tony Highs and Lows, Disappearing Dance Programs, and “Birds of Paradise”
- A Culture of Abuse, Religion and Dance, and the “West Side” Trailer
- Broadway’s Comeback, Real Talk About Money, and Choreography Awards
- Retooling “Nutcracker,” a Ballet Tragedy, and Body-Positive Dance
- Josephine Baker, JoJo Siwa, and New Deal for Broadway
- Students’ Mental Health Needs, Freelance Pay, and Our First Book Review
- Slow Ticket Sales, BAAND Together, and K-pop Dance Covers
- Broadway’s Prospects, Rethinking Attendance Policies, and Ballerina Moms
- Patterns of Abuse, Copyrighting Viral Dance, and Lessons from Simone Biles