The Dance Edit Podcast is a biweekly dance news podcast. Posted every other Thursday morning, it’s a breakdown of the stories that are moving the dance world, led by people who nerd out about dance for a living: Dance Media editors Margaret Fuhrer, Courtney Escoyne, Lydia Murray, and Amy Brandt.
Keep the conversation going with The Dance Edit Extra. In this premiere audio interview series, host Margaret Fuhrer talks with the artists and experts making dance-world headlines. Subscribe here.
- “Phantom”‘s Closure, Labor Agreements, and Dance Magazine Awards
- Advocating for Choreographers, and How War Affects the Dancing Body
- New Leaders, Solange’s Ballet, and Audience Anxieties
- “CATS” in the Ballroom, and Catharsis on the Dance Floor
- Misty Copeland’s Baby News, and Pandemic Lessons in Self-Care
- Broadway Casting Controversy, and Dancing with Long COVID
- College vs Conservatory vs Career, and Forgotten Dance History
- Tony Awards, the Season Ahead, and How the Arts Improve Public Safety
- “SYT” Shakeup, a Cabaret in Crisis, and Queer Stories on Ballet Stages
- Dancing Through Pregnancy and Cultivating Open Communication
- The Missing Ensemble Tony and the Women Leading Ballet Forward
- Pas de Deux Politics and How Social Media Affects Creativity