The Dance Edit Podcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Dance Media editors. Posted every Thursday morning, it’s a breakdown of all the news that’s moving the dance world, led by people who nerd out about dance for a living.
Stay tuned: We’re about to launch The Dance Edit Extra, a premium audio interview series. Learn more here.
- West End Closures, Ageism in Dance, and Georgina Pazcoguin’s Memoir
- Headlines Galore, Reentering Our Bodies, and the “Bend and Snap”
- Gender-Blind Ballet, “Hamilton”’s Federal Aid, and Propaganda Dance
- #BlackTikTokStrike, Ballet Departures, and Game-Changing Gifts
- Black Ballet Legacies, TikTok NFTs, and Marisa Hamamoto
- VR Dance, MacKenzie Scott’s Grants, and Ayodele Casel and Torya Beard
- Queering Flamenco, Making “In the Heights” Dance, and Adriana Pierce
- A Week Off, and Richard Riaz Yoder
- Tap Legacies, “In Balanchine’s Classroom,” and Sienna Lalau
- Freelance Ballet Careers, the Dance-Drag Connection, and Madelyn Ho
- The Artistry in Every Body, Retiring “World Dance,” and Stella Abrera and Sonja Kostich
- Remembering Jacques, the Reopening Struggle, and Phil Chan and Georgina Pazcoguin