The Dance Edit Podcast is a biweekly podcast hosted by Dance Media editors. Posted every other Thursday morning, it’s a breakdown of all the news that’s moving the dance world, led by people who nerd out about dance for a living.
Keep the conversation going with The Dance Edit Extra, our premium audio interview series. Learn more.
- Tony Awards, the Season Ahead, and How the Arts Improve Public Safety
- “SYT” Shakeup, a Cabaret in Crisis, and Queer Stories on Ballet Stages
- Dancing Through Pregnancy and Cultivating Open Communication
- The Missing Ensemble Tony and the Women Leading Ballet Forward
- Pas de Deux Politics and How Social Media Affects Creativity
- Compassionate COVID Protocols and the Problem with Balletcore
- Crediting Choreography and the Politics of Hair in Ballet
- Intimacy Directors in the Studio and Dancing the Story of Cinco de Mayo
- Art as Collateral Damage, Patterns of Abuse, and Demystifying NFTs
- Cold War Echoes, Innovative TikTok Dance, and Storyboard P
- Dance at the Oscars and the Great Arts Worker Resignation
- Ballet as a Political Football and Size-Inclusive Dancewear