The Dance Edit Podcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Dance Media editors. Posted every Thursday morning, it’s a breakdown of all the news that’s moving the dance world, led by people who nerd out about dance for a living.
Keep the conversation going: We just launched The Dance Edit Extra, a premium audio interview series! Learn more.
- Broadway’s Comeback, Real Talk About Money, and Choreography Awards
- Retooling “Nutcracker,” a Ballet Tragedy, and Body-Positive Dance
- Josephine Baker, JoJo Siwa, and New Deal for Broadway
- Students’ Mental Health Needs, Freelance Pay, and Our First Book Review
- Slow Ticket Sales, BAAND Together, and K-pop Dance Covers
- Broadway’s Prospects, Rethinking Attendance Policies, and Ballerina Moms
- Patterns of Abuse, Copyrighting Viral Dance, and Lessons from Simone Biles
- Vogue’s Fairy Godfather, “Industry Baby,” and Crediting Dancers
- Edit Extra: Andrea Miller on the Alchemy of Performance
- West End Closures, Ageism in Dance, and Georgina Pazcoguin’s Memoir
- Headlines Galore, Reentering Our Bodies, and the “Bend and Snap”
- Gender-Blind Ballet, “Hamilton”’s Federal Aid, and Propaganda Dance